Important Information Regarding COVID-19
At Timberlake Dental, our highest priority is taking excellent care of our patients. During this unprecedented time, when information and recommendations are constantly changing, it has become apparent that the best thing we can do to continue caring for our patients is to close our doors for regular business.
Dr. Chowning has made this difficult decision for three important reasons:
- To protect both patients and team members from infection
- To do our part to stop the spread of this virus
- To prevent a shortage of vital resources for our medical colleagues
We remain available to care for patients with true dental emergencies. This is also an important step in caring for our medical colleagues because it will keep dental emergencies out of the already overburdened emergency rooms.. If you have a true dental emergency, please call 940-382-1750 and follow the instructions on the voicemail.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html